The main topics of the workshop will be introduced by invited review talks.
We are delighted to announce the following speakers, who will present on the indicated topics:
- Clare BURRAGE (University of Nottingham, UK):
“Dark Side of the Universe” (covering aspects of Dark Matter and Dark Energy for non-cosmologists)
- Vincenzo CIRIGLIANO (Los Alamos National Lab, USA):
theoretical motivation of searches for neutron-antineutron oscillations, in the context of other searches for physics beyond the Standard Model
- Carlo GIUNTI (INFN Torino, Italy):
searches for eV sterile neutrinos
- Martin GONZALEZ-ALONSO (CERN, Switzerland):
searches for beyond Standard Model physics in systems with light and heavy quarks
- Ernst RASEL (Universität Hannover, Germany):
gravity tests in the quantum regime
- Hartmut ABELE (TU Wien, Austria) will give a commemorative speech on the occasion of the
50th anniversary of the discovery of the ultra-cold neutron.