The In-situ rheology for neutron and X-ray scattering techniques workshop is a SoftComp topical workshop and it is co-organized by ILL, FZ Juelich ICS-3 and ETH-Zurich.
The aim of the workshop is to bring together researchers working in different areas covering topics from rheology of complex systems, structure of liquids at solid-liquid interfaces, structure and dynamics of confined fluids and polymers. Particular interest will be devoted to research on transient structural reorientation of complex fluids in conjunction with the transient rheological material functions. Examples are time resolved small- and large-amplitude oscillatory rheology (SAOS and LAOS, respectively), start-up of flow, flow reversal, stress relaxation following steady shear, jump strain.
This workshop is a satellite event of the ISMC2016, the IV International Soft Matter Conference (Grenoble 12-16 September 2016).
Reduced registration fees will be offered to the ISMC2016 participants
The RheoSAS workshop will be held in Grenoble on 19th – 21 September 2016.
Both oral and poster presentation are welcome. Contributions can be submitted here.
Speakers & Programme
The list of confirmed invited speakers can be found here.
- 01/03/2016 Confirmation of Invited Speakers
- 21/03/2016 Open contributions Submission & Registration
- 21/05/2016 Deadline for contributions submission
- 01/07/2016 Communication of accepted contributions
- 20/07/2016 End of early bird registration
- 01/09/2016 End of registration
- Dr. Yuri Gerelli (Institut Laue - Langevin, Grenoble)
- Dr. Philipp Gutfreund (Institut Laue - Langevin, Grenoble)
- Prof. Dr. Pavlik Lettinga (Forschungszentrum Juelich (ICS-3), Munich)
- Dr. Lionel Porcar (Institut Laue - Langevin, Grenoble)
- Bianca Tatu (Institut Laue - Langevin, Grenoble)